Old May 18th 04, 03:41 AM
Candace

Oh my GOD I hope they can help! And I wish you didn't have to wait so
long... and why exactly is your case considered non-critical???

Because I am not terminal.

Kathy N-V

I disagree. Everyone is set on a path leading to "termination," making
everyone--terminal. The issue here should be what sort of trip you take along
that path, and if your trip is wrought with pain and chronic disability of any
kind, you should be given assistance.
Maybe that made no sense coming from a chick who's sitting here with a bandana
tied around her head to ward off the feeling that her skull is splitting in
two. I'm not sure if I'm making any sense tonight.

~Candace~