Old January 19th 04, 01:18 AM
Deb Milner

On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 20:36:46 -0800, "debbie frost"
wrote:

Have you tried Disney's Mission Space? It's supposed to feel like the real
thing. We'll be there in May, but I'm not sure I will go on it--don't want
to be sick the rest of the day. I've read different accounts from people,
you won't get sick, you'll get sick, it's intense, etc. I trust Dramamine
for my airline flight, but I don't know about this....

My son got to go on it before it was "officially" opened, during a
private party for employees of Disney affiliated businesses.

He said it was absolutely awesome. He also said to take the
Dramamine in advance and do NOT look around you to see how others are
doing, keep looking straight ahead.

--
Deb

WIP: How Great Thou Art (Leisure Arts Greatest Hymns II)