Old July 10th 03, 01:43 PM
Shelly

Umm,it's already basted -since April 2002!!I was just wondering how to do
the quilting.I imagine I'm just gonna have to suck it up and outline each
block and go from there.

Shelly
"CHARLES MURPHY" wrote in message
Mentioned at quilt guild the other night, baste/quilt in a grid with
washaway thread, then proceed to quilt. when finished wash the quilt and
VOILA!

--
Mauvice in Central WI USA
"Shelly" wrote in message
My next quilt to quilt is a Seven Sisters variation.Well defined blocks

but
made of hexagons.Normally, I would stabilize all the rows ,then go in

and
MQ
each block.but these are circular blocks.How does one machine quilt
something like this? I don't do the world's best free-motion work,and I
can't imagine hand quilting this big sucker!What's a girl to do??

Shelly-working on PIGS today