Old May 9th 15, 12:48 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Rich[_3_]

Default Who Are We?

I am Rich, from Delaware. I love to cross stitch. I am a floss
licker too.

Will be married for 24 years on 5/18, have one daughter living in
Florida with 4 grandkids.

I also play pool, bass fish, bird watch, and play guitar.

Does anyone here remember a stitching group on AOL? That's been a
long time ago, I almost forgot about it. I learned a lot between that
group and this one.

I am currently stitching a Lizzie Kate "Boxers" called Autumn.

I find it harder and harder to find patterns I like but I do have a
lot in my stash.