Old October 19th 04, 02:07 AM
Donna Gennick

On 17 Oct 2004 04:19:35 -0700, (Carolyn) wrote:

I used to have a small tool which I was told was called a "sweater
pic". I've searched all over the 'net and
can't find one. Does anyone know how I can get one?

Carolyn

I've searched a long time for one of these, too. Had an old one for
many years, which finally boke. Anyway, just a couple of months ago,
I found one for sale in a little quilt shop about an hour and half
from my home. It's called a "Knit Picker", and it's made by
Prym-Dritz. Has a blue plastic handle, with a clear plastic cap.
Looks a lot like their seam rippers, when the cap is on, but inside is
the tiny latch hook that you are looking for. Only cost a dollar or
two, I don't remember for sure.

I just did a Google search for "Knit Picker" and Dritz, and here is
the link I found:

http://www.dritz.com/brands/showcase...ITEM_NUM=26615

I'm not sure if this site actually sells things, or if you have to
find a retailer in your area, but at least this will give you the
product number and information that you can take to your local store
and ask them to order it.

Donna G.
Michigan's Upper Peninsula