Old October 17th 04, 12:19 PM
Carolyn

Default "Sweater pic" -- where can I find one?

I used to have a small tool which I was told was called a "sweater
pic". When you would get a "pull" in your sweater (for example, your
cat grabbed it and a piece of the weave was pulled into an extending
loop), you could insert this instrument from inside the sweater and
draw the "pull" into the inside of the sweater so that it didn't show.
It was very small (not wider than a sewing needle with a little loop
at the end, and a small handle like a little screw-driver) so that it
could even be used on jerseys. I've searched all over the 'net and
can't find one. Does anyone know how I can get one?

Thanks!

Carolyn