Old September 20th 04, 03:16 PM
Sjpolyclay

I have been waiting ever since you first posted about ventures into glass to
see what might come of it... and of course the first steps are as exciting
to hear about as the next thousand will be. Thanks so much for the update.

I've been going very slowly---its not the same, using someone else's studio
space, and I've been trying to let them have at it first! But I'll be posting
more about it when I've got the first batch cleaned up---then its on to making
more!!! Its very cool to pour the frits into the molds--and later get glass
thats in my faceshapes! But oh----PC is eversomuch easier to work detail into!
Sarajane

Sarajane's Polymer Clay Gallery
http://www.polyclay.com