Old October 2nd 13, 07:54 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
NightMist

Default How do you get age spots out?

On Tue, 01 Oct 2013 04:54:37 -0700, amy in SoCal wrote:

A golden oldie indeed, do they even make "biz" anymore? I've never seen
it in California. But, I can attest to the lemon juice and sunshine
remedy, take lemons, cut in half, squeeze into 2 quart container, add
sugar to taste and water to fill the jug. pour into glass over ice and
take to a comfy chair on the patio....in the sunshine....perfect!

There you go, you move far enough to the left and even the shopping
shelves change!

Biz is indeed still available. If you go to the website they have one of
those finder sections that might help you out.
Worst comes to worst you can order it on the wally world website and have
it shipped to your nearest store for pick up.

I generally prefer the lemon juice option for whites myself, but for
colors I tend to look for something else.

NightMist

--
I'm raising a developmentally disabled child. What's your superpower?