Old February 18th 08, 01:48 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
SteveB[_3_]

Default Holy ****

"Kathy Morgan" wrote in message
SteveB wrote:

I put a rule in my news reader that included the word "Gunner" and
directed
it to delete all messages that had it in the subject line. I got about
half
the normal amount of messages. I surely hope that I don't miss anything
important, but I doubt that.

I doubt it, too. I don't recall ever seeing any messages with "Gunner"
in the Subject line, but my news service provider does a good job of
filtering out most of the spam.

--
Kathy - If you're reading this in your web browser from Google or
similar forum, NNTP "newsreaders" are a better way to access the

brain fart. posted to wrong group