Old February 18th 07, 12:11 AM posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Abrasha

Default Took a class

Peter W.. Rowe, wrote:
On Sat, 17 Feb 2007 09:15:01 -0800, in rec.crafts.jewelry Abrasha
wrote:

Here it is. http://www.abrasha.com/misc/bigfile.htm

Is that a big file, ... or what?

Uh, btw, my nick name is "six eyes"

--
Abrasha
http://www.abrasha.com

Not bad. though I've got a few that are bigger. I'll also say they aren't so
useful at the bench.

I use mine at the bench all the time. I find it very useful.

You've kinda got to be standing up, with the work in a
vise, to use both hands, for the really big ones.

Not so with mine at all. As I said, I use it at the bench all the time.
I also use it standing up, but never with precious metal in the vise.

Good for woodworking more
than jewelry...

No, this is a metal file, not a wood rasp.

Nice photo.

It's nice what a digital camera and a tripod can do quickly.
--
Abrasha
http://www.abrasha.com