Old January 15th 04, 12:52 AM
emerald

"BBryer" wrote in message
om...
Hello all.

For Christmas I received the pattern etc.. for L&L Celtic Christmas.
It will be my first Lavender and Lace.

I have a question for someone who has done it or something simialr.

What do I use to put the beads on. I asked at my LNS and she said
either the backgournd colour or a colour that matches the beads.

I used a colour that matched the background fabric. In my case that was a
sage green colour.

My preference for stitching on beads is to do a full cross stitch through
them so they stand up straight, not at an angle. Also, if you are stitching
this on fabric of more than 14 stitches per inch, you might consider using
petite beads as they fit better with the stitch size.

Hope this helps,
emerald