Old January 14th 04, 06:46 PM
JL Amerson

It's personal preference. If I were doing that piece, I'd probably match my
thread to the ground fabric or the color of ths stitched area surrounding
the bead. I'd rather see the bead "floating" than to see the threads that
are holding it down. Did that make sense?

Bear in mind however, this is just my opinion. Why not attach a few beads on
the outside edges of your fabric and see what appeals to YOU?

"BBryer" wrote in message
om...
Hello all.

For Christmas I received the pattern etc.. for L&L Celtic Christmas.
It will be my first Lavender and Lace.

I have a question for someone who has done it or something simialr.

What do I use to put the beads on. I asked at my LNS and she said
either the backgournd colour or a colour that matches the beads.

Just wanted some input from other people.

Thanks
Bonnie Bryer