Old May 14th 08, 03:08 AM posted to rec.crafts.misc
Genius12

Default Seek an overseas proxy who can provide information on crafts catalog

Seek an overseas proxy who can provide information on crafts catalog.

Our company is a distinguished importer and distributor of crafts
including giftware, home deco, floral accessories, etc. Since its
foundation in Quanzhou, Fujian in South China, it has won high reputation
among craft industry and in order to meet the ever-growing demand of
clients across the country, several branches have been established in
Zhejiang and Canton provinces, etc. The company specializes in selling
directly to craft retailers in the China and overseas. With a view to
provide a modest quantity of crafts and wide selection of items to the
retailers, International cooperation department, one of our departments,
is established and devoted to seek new resources and introduce new items
from home and abroad. Therefore, we are eager to seek proxy who can look
for and provide product catalogs of foreign companies. As a return for
proxy’s favor, we will pay commission to our proxies.
We look forward to your cooperation!
E-mail:
QQ:993797498

--