Old February 1st 07, 11:50 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Bernadette

Default Latest handspun

WoolyGooly wrote:

Hi y'all. Here's a photo of a hank of handspun I finished on Monday.
It is a 3-ply yarn: two plies of space-dyed superwash merino, one ply
of black merino/silk for strength and to make the stuff go farther. I
ended up with just shy of 500yd of yarn, now I have to decide if I
want to make a skinny scarf and cap set or a pair of socks.

185k pic

http://www.fysh.org/~slinky/pix/sw_bs_handspun.jpg

Those colours are lovely together. I think I'd make a cap or scarf as
it would be noticed more than socks which might be covered up by
trousers. That wool should be on show as it looks so good.