Old January 25th 07, 11:57 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.machine-knit
[email protected]

Default Artisan Knitting Machine

Hello I am considering purchasing a knitting machine & Have some
questions.

Would the Artisan double bed standard knitting machine knit popcorn
stitches? I believe it has a built in ribber. Can the double bed knit
socks and mittens? It evidently does circular knitting. Does this mean
that the/a carriage is moved around the two beds to create a tube?
Would a linker not be needed and how does a linker work!? What
books/pamphlets would provide an overview of machine knitting?

Thanks in advance for responses and suggestions about where to get this
information.

Karen