Old June 28th 05, 04:10 PM
Barry

Default May I have your comments ?

Hi

I am the new one for this group; my name is called Barry coming from Hong
Kong. You may wonder that why I join this group? As I would like to have
your comments in regard to my handmade bracelet and earrings. One of my
hobbies is to collect some special beads, recently I have collected some
beautiful bead namely Cloisonné bead which is manufactured from China. I
used them to design the jewelry and put it on Ebay for sale. However, the
selling rate is not so good which far away from my expectation. I am not
sure is it the problem caused by my product itself or by my poor selling
skill, as there is very few visitors to hit my auction.

As a result of this, I hope that you can give me the comments about my
products, so I know is it worth to keep on effort for making this kind of
jewelry. I have a simple personal web site to show up my products there.
Please be assured that this is not shopping site. If you have time, please
take a look.

http://home.netvigator.com/~barryp123/

Barry Poon
email :