Old August 15th 06, 05:47 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Wooly

Default Real, Wooly, Yarn

On Tue, 15 Aug 2006 16:42:01 GMT, spewed forth :

I just got a shipment of gansey yarns from Iriss of Penzance.

::jealousy::

But that's ok. I spent my August mad money on another sweater's worth
of Bendigo since one of the knitting cronies is placing an order this
week. I'm getting the 8-ply this time as I'd like to knit something
on needles a bit bigger than 2.5mm but still have that gansey look.

Reply to the list as I do not publish an email address to USENET.
This practice has cut my spam by more than 95%.
Of course, I did have to abandon a perfectly good email account...