Old October 18th 05, 02:38 AM
m3rma1d

Default (OT?) Anyone have jewelry-making/design E-Booksuo post in e-books group? OR scans of _Wire Jewelry Magazine_ projects also MA!

Friday wrote:

From a rank beginner with an extensive gem collection.
TIA!

Double-yoo-Tee-Eff is with that epic novel as a subject line? Why did you
start it with OT? From what I see yer talking about jewelry, no? Can you ask
your question in the actual post?

I don't know, maybe I'm a big jerk but that's fine, it's just super
annoying. I can't read it... (Besides being a big jerk I have bad eyesight,
but only on things more than 2 feet away like my monitor... small fonts on
my OE subject lines, too many words, too much scrolling back & forth, too
much work, lame, annoyance, blah blah blah)

PS: I have several hard-cover books, but still lacking in some basic
knowledge.

And who isn't? Keep reading/researching. Use ganoskin. Give them a donation
too, if you can, because you'll learn more there than anywhere. Just
reeeeeeeeeeeeeead it alllllllllllll.

I find it a good way to really learn is to do the work to find the answer,
seems to make me retain it better. I always try to read/research instead of
just asking without having tried, whenever possible, and especially in any
forum/group I'm in.

But then, that is just me, and I admit I don't learn like everyone. I can
say with pride that I learn without bugging anyone, though :-)

PS: Any back issdue scans of Wire-Jewelry (sic?) magazine projects
MUCH Appreciated.

You ought not be scanning those, they sell back-issues from their site cheap
enough, and people also sell the ones which are unavailable from them, look
on ebay & such. Scanning them is just..... wrong.

--m3rma1d
Cripes, I'm cranky today..... oh well, I rather like it!
--
www.creativespill.com
www.creativespill.com/a_few_new/pieces.html