Old May 12th 10, 09:16 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
mirjam

Default Any body Knitting here or ....

Big hand shake to you
I am having trouble focusing because my daughter's best friend and her
dog were killed by the husband and the house set on fire to cover up
the crime. *We always hear about these senseless tragedies on tv and
feel bad but when it hits close to home it just throws so many lives
off balanced and time is needed to bounce back.

I am so sorry to read that , Alas during my life i lost friends to
such stupid vicious murders and to Terror acts and accident and ,,,,,
Please help yout daughter to stick to the good memories , maybe with
time she will be able to do some nice thing for the memory of her
friend ,, My heart is with you two .
mirjam