Old October 30th 08, 03:22 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Olwyn Mary

Default Don`t laugh , i am crocheting another ..........

Cheryl wrote:
I'm sorry.. I just found this group.. and I was just wondering.... what
is a MOEBIOUS? As relating to yarn of course lol

A belated welcome, Cheryl. Good to see you over here as well, you'll
find lots of old friends from other rct groups.

I couldn't welcome you before, because my newsreader - teranews - was
playing up again. On the advice of others, I tried motzarella, but I
simply could not get it to work with Mozilla's Thunderbird. I e-mailed
their support line and got a fairly snotty response. However, I worked a
little more with teranews, and it is allowing me to post again - at
least for a while.

Olwyn Mary in New Orleans.