Old October 28th 08, 04:12 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

Default Don`t laugh , i am crocheting another ..........

On Oct 28, 3:17*am, "Cheryl" wrote:
I'm sorry.. I just found this group.. and I was just wondering.... what is a
MOEBIOUS? As relating to yarn of course lol

--
~ Cheryl

wrote in message

Don`t laugh i am crocheting another .......... MOEBIOUS ,,,, i thought
about a friend i would love to give some special present , and
thought ,,that yes this is my best way to please her,,,, i sort of
told her which my favuorite colors were ,,,, so that she will tell me
which her colors were ,,,,, and i just suddenly saw THE PERFECT thread
for her .... thus here we go , in the bus , when waiting etc,,,
another Different Moebious comes into the world ,,,,, ::::
mirjam- Hide quoted text -

Welcome Cheryl ,
A moebious , is a one piece shawl that turns in such a way that you
can let your fingers go round the EDGE forever !!!
Send me your email i will send you my pattern,,,
mirjam