Old August 12th 08, 12:23 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
[email protected]

Default Searching For A Pattern: Supperman "S" Logo - SupermanLogo-CleanUp-Pattern.bmp (0/1)

Thanks for the link but still no luck.

Here's what I've come up with.

~Dave

On Mon, 11 Aug 2008 18:55:54 +0200, "Elske" wrote:

schreef in bericht
.. .
| Hi folks
|
| I'm trying to find a pattern for the "S" that Superman wears on his
| chest. I've been working on a pattern based on images found online
| but so far I'm just not all that happy with the results. Anyone out
| there have such a thing?

Tried to find it for you but without any results...
Maybe if you have some free time you can search on some sites...
http://www.thestorefinder.com/glass/..._patterns.html