Old August 27th 06, 06:33 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
MB

Default OT another Youtube video

I love that treadmill dancing !
For some odd reason some of those videos work for me and
some don't. The basting glue one didn't ...All I got was a blue blob at
the bottom
of the screen then finally words floating by and coming to a
standstill..then it stops.
The quilt guild one works a bit...i had to keep clicking Play....and finally
gave up.
Anyone know wht I"m doing wrong? Mary

"Suzie B" wrote in message
. uk...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kA2g5OxxFHQ

this one is from one of the re-enactments we did this summer, its only a
minute long, wait for the columns of French troops to pass, then watch
for the two cannons in the botom right corner - my cannon is the second
one to fire (yep, the louder one!) and I can be seen wandering around
behind the gun in the white apron over a blue skirt...

If you want more, do a search for "Painshill" on youtube - and there are
several other video's - someone has video'd most of the Saturdays battle
and uploaded it - gives a really good impression of what Corporal Bang
and I get up to!!

Suzie B
--
"From the internet connection under the (undamaged end of the) pier!"
Southend, UK