Old February 26th 05, 04:12 PM

"Michelle in NJ" wrote in message
news
You should go to Quilting Possibilities... it's in Bayville... a little
bit of a drive north but it's worth it!! the store is HUGE i love it!!! I
travel almost an hour south to go there .. passing a few other ones along
the way! hehe...

Good suggestion, Michelle!
Hmmmm, Quilting Possibilities is an hour south of me, as well. I live on the
shore near Asbury Park. What other shops are you passing?! Seems so many
have closed down near me - one in Freehold, one near Red Bank.

Quilting Possibilites is one of two I go to now. The other is the Quilter's
Barn in Allentown. Mapquest says it's an extra 30 miles from Atlantic City
tho. The shop is small, but homey and the folks are real nice. At least,
last time I went G

Been so long since I went to the LQS. Sigh. Since hubby started the new
business and took over my sewing room - three years now!

This newsgroup the only way I satisfy my addiction lately, lol.