Old August 28th 07, 04:47 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy

Default What on earth do I do with this?

In article . com,
John wrote:

I threatened to make a stretch leisure suit and my wife almost spit
her coffee across the breakfast table at me, and she couldn't stop
laughing. I am definitely NOT the leisure suit kind of guy. Everything
I own is 100 percent cotton or wool. The one exception is bicycle
clothing. Lycra is the only exception I make, and I have started to
make cotton and wool cycling clothes to eliminate that exception. I
have a long range goal of producing all of the clothes I wear. I am
going to learn to knit this winter, so I can make myself some Merino
wool socks and then I plan to get a cover-stitch machine after the
first of the year so that I can sew jersey t-shirts. I then can make
cotton boxer briefs and with the addition of pants and shirt and
jacket, I will have an outfit that is 100 percent custom made by me. I
will probably be so stressed out from the endeavor that they will have
to bury me in it. But, I will be a rather nattily dressed corpse.

John

ROFLOL! John, you're too funny -- and it's a good thing I wasn't
drinking my coffee when I read this, or I'd have been spewing it all
over my computer! G

--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
sfoster 1 (at) earthlink (dot) net (remove/change the obvious)