Old July 12th 07, 06:42 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Katherine

Default OT... but important

On Jul 11, 3:49 am, "Not Likely" notinthislifetime@yougottabejoking
wrote:
"Katherine" wrote in message

oups.com...

On Jul 10, 3:52 am, "Not Likely" notinthislifetime@yougottabejoking
wrote:
snip of warnings about hand sanitizer

I tend to avoid them anyhow, Gem, unless I have a sneezing kind of
cold. They are not good for your skin - very drying. As long as you wash
your hands regularly, you shouldn't need them.

Matthew and I were just talking the other day about a pet store that I like
to drop in to visit from time to time... gotta see little baby puppies once
in a while, you know, even though my Casper makes my heart smile. )
Anyway, they don't want people touching the puppies anymore. They used to
have a bottle of the hand sanitizer stuff right beside the cages with a sign
that asked people to use the stuff before touching the puppies so they
wouldn't get sick from any germs you might bring in with you. I was
wondering if perhaps the puppies started getting sick from people actually
using the stuff, considering that most baby puppies are teething and love to
chew on fingers. *shrug* Just a thought.

That could be.

Higs,
Katherine