Old February 23rd 16, 07:08 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Julia in MN[_5_]

Default Finnish/Sami knitting patterns

I googled "sami knitting patterns" and this at the top of the list:
http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/libr...t-sami-mittens
I didn't look at everything google returned. There are also other sami
patterns on ravelry.com

Julia in MN

On 2/2/2016 9:35 PM, wrote:
On Tuesday, February 17, 2004 at 7:07:30 AM UTC-8, Sarah Carter
wrote:
Does anyone know where I could get Finnish or Sami knitting
patterns which could be delivered to the UK. In particular I am
looking for mitten patterns. (hopefully in English, but if not
Finnish would be fine)

Sarah --

Discover the Wonderful World of Sami Knitting by Laura Ricketts is an
eBook for $9.99 that has five beautiful Sami mitten patterns. Try
Interweave Knits or Ingebretsenknits online to purchase. Good luck
and happy knitting.