Old December 8th 06, 12:02 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sunny

Default Nevermind

nevermind? sorry, i'm now dying of curiousity. I've never had either of
these but have them on my wish list. I was interested to read what
people said.

Sunny

bobbi wrote:
Nevermind.

"bobbi" wrote in message
ink.net...
Does anyone know if this is a good deal and a good setup? I showed this to
my husband in October never thinking he would actually buy it for me, but to
my surprise, he told me today to go ahead and order it. Before I do that, I
thought I'd ask here because I know how knowledgeable you all are (I've been
lurking here for months) and I know someone will have an answer for me.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Grace-Quilting-S...QQcmdZViewItem

TIA!!!

bobbi