Old November 23rd 03, 07:14 PM
georg

Karen C - California wrote:

Looks like I caught it in time.

I have a handheld, pulsating shower head, so I just stuck the scrolls in the
bathtub and turned on the cold water full force. (Remember, the point is to
push the stain back out the way it came, not to push it further into the fabric
and out the other side.)

There is a faint line under bright light, but since this is a medium-dark blue
fabric, it's not all that noticeable, and it may soak out when I finish the
piece and give it an Oxyclean bath. OK, now I have incentive to put this to
the top of the rotation, get it done and quickly get it soaking to see if the
water line comes out.

Now, all you cat owners make sure that every one of your projects is in a
*sealed* protective barrier. This one was in a plastic shopping bag, with an
open top, and she was aimed in just the right direction to get inside the
opening.

Anyone know where I can get ziploc bags large enough to hold 24"scrolls and
still zip?

http://www.coleman.com/coleman/colem...duct_id=CR6990

would that work?

-georg