Old April 16th 09, 04:17 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Emilie97

Default Turning suit jacket into bolero style jacket

Hi there people...I am completely new to this website and to sewing!!! I
hope you guys will be able to help me. I am thinking about converting a
normal suit jacket that I have into a bolero style jacket for a madonna
concert. I am going to dress up as madge when she was in her 80's era..she
wears a very famous jacket (for madonna fans), a black bolero jacket with
a dollar bill, gols and red pyramid on the back from the film desperately
seeking susan which starred madonna. The problem I have is, I have only
done things like curtains, cushions etc..you know the easy stuff and I am
quite nervous. Does anyone know where I can get a pattern or instructions
on how to do this or any help at all that will help me to achieve this
idea.....I want to look great at the concert, failing that...a complete
idiot!!! hehehe.
Thanks in advance for your time, Regards,
Emilie x

Delivered via http://www.sewgirls.com/
Sewing Community of the Net
rec.crafts.textiles.sewing - 3807 messages and counting!