Old April 12th 09, 08:31 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
[email protected]

Default magazine question

I have a box I put all my Don't Keeps in. I have some things mixed
in that will go for kids' crafts and/or the local shelter -- jewelry
with wonky or un-annealed beads, and stones with small or off center
holes, etc.

With all I've done, I'm surprised my box of finished projects isn't
larger or my bead boxes aren't emptier. On the other hand, more beads
are in the boxes they belong on. And they fit there better.

Tina

On Apr 5, 6:35*pm, wrote:
On Apr 2, 9:02*pm, wrote:

Have you got your studio set up yet?

Hi, Tina. *Thanks for asking -- no. * :-) * I've made some
more space, so that's good, but I'm still going thru stuff
to figure out what to donate, what to sell, and there's
still more stuff in storage! *Some days it feels like it's
never gonna end! * :-) *But having the magazines go was
a big help. *[Thank you Kathy!]