Old November 25th 08, 12:12 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

Default OT college was OT Women's choices was Dear Red States

On Nov 24, 4:51 pm, Susan Hartman wrote:

I think we did find a happy medium for DD, who went to New College of
Florida. They had a great program that balanced research with real
quality teaching and mentoring relationships between faculty and
students. It's a gem of a school. Places like that do exist, but it
takes real searching.

A friend of mine from grad school teaches at the New College. She was
at UNC Chapel Hill, but was denied tenure for not having published
enough in spite of having a very well recieved book published by
Columbia University Press. She's much happier at New College.

Elizabeth