Old August 20th 06, 04:39 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
suzee

Default knitting smarter was Knitting speed ??

Tara D wrote:
Aha, a product person. :-)

I find folks are either process driven or product driven. The Other
Kim sound process driven, as I am myself.

Process people are happy enough to make a dozen square foot samples of
different stitches. Even to the point of ripping out a square to try
a different pattern with the yarn.

Product people make them into a sampler afghan. :-)

I haven't got a problem with taking apart an almost finished sweater and
reknitting it in a different pattern because I found one I liked better,
or being unsatisfied with the sizing of it.

sue