Old May 13th 06, 09:38 PM
kes26uk kes26uk is offline
Junior Member

Exclamation brother machine and ribber i need help!!

Hi all,

Would be grateful if anyone can help me!!

I have any just started using a knitting machine, i have brought a kh-881 brother machine... had it serviced yesterday....

I have started to do a pattern ( jumper ), on which i have to use the ribber.... thats fine..... but when i finished the back casted off. and taken the cast off comb off.... the stitches are loopy (the first row) and looks real bad.... is this the tention or have i done sumthing wrong... plz help.... new knitter getting down hearted....

thanks