Old December 20th 05, 01:26 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

Default 2006 Projects?

It is listed at $26.99 from joann.com I bought it in store on
close-out for less than that but I don't know if you have those stores
in your area. They have an online offer now where you get 20% off if
you buy three or more cross stitch, needlework, or embroidery kits. I
don't know how much shipping is to BC but you might check it out.

Maureen In Vancouver, B.C. wrote:
Who has something slated for stitching in 2006? I'd like to do "Jewels Of
The Orient" by Dimensions, but I see I can either pay $34. on-line, $50. at
my local Michaels, or $72. at my L.N.S.! All three are for the exact same
kit.

--
Brenda
Bilge Queen of Puzzle Pirates