Old August 28th 03, 01:15 PM
Joan8904

Do we all have to tell our life's story on this group?
A little bit about sewing and quilting is enough.
DM

Amen. I cannot begin to tell you how little I care about reading about other
people's trials and tribuations. OT usually takes care of that problem. But
often the quilting answers are buried by responses that have no relevance
whatsover. Like everything else, gotta take the bad with the good.

However, if you upset the board 'divas,' prepare to be scorched. : They are
very tolerant of most everything except criticism.

joan

joan o'reilly
New 311 Album--EVOLVER--July 22nd
www.311.com