Old January 25th 04, 02:06 PM
PaulaB

That does complicate things a bit, doesn't it?! I hope you have a
great time stitching this - it sounds like a fantastic project. And
it would be nice to see pics when you're done, you know! Best of
luck, Paula B.

(C_Bowlin) wrote in message . com...
Paula,

Thank you anyway. I am with the US Embassy in Romania, and it's not
that it is totally impossible for me to order the thread for just one
skein, it just takes three weeks to get to me. And then let's say I
try it out, decide what I need, order all the thread required, its
going to take another three weeks for that order to reach me. That
means six weeks of waiting before I can begin. Yes, my impatience to
start is showing. It was very sweet of you to offer. Thanks again.