Old July 27th 03, 12:41 AM
Stitch Lady

Default fun topic: needlework retreats...

Hi everyone,

I think that needlework retreats came up a few messages in the last couple
of weeks, so here is the start of a new topic for discussion: Needlework
Retreats:

Mini-Survey!

Have you ever been on a needlework retreat?
a) Yes
b) No
c) Planning to go to one soon

If you answered with an "a" or "c", who is the designer?

Now if you have been on a needlework retreat, please tell us ALL about it
and do not skimp on details. And lurkers need to tell us as well about any
needlework retreat they have been on. ;-))

To answer my own mini-survey, I am planning to go to one of Victoria
Sampler's needlework retreats which I am saving up for at the moment. Don't
know when yet.

Stitch Lady

---
This email has been certified to be free from viruses.