Old October 28th 11, 02:46 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

Default October 25 - quilting?

I folded. Was working with making squares of scraps. Made enough to cover
a Greyhound bus, the airport at Atlanta and at least a kingsize bed. Put it
on the design wall. Said, "That's nice" , stacked and boxed the squares.
It was getting in the way of more important things. Polly

"Taria" wrote in message
I'm working on Halloween table toppers. Clearly I don't work well to
deadlines but they will be done for next year early!
I was sewing with some of the guild gals the other day and they are
working on neat Christmas package quilts. Cute things. I am in my
finish it up mode. If I finished as I went like you do Sandy I wouldn't
have to do this. : )
Taria

"Sandy E" wrote in message ...
Howdy!

As Taria knows, it's 2 months 'til Christmas.
Anyone working on Christmas quilts? G

No, not me; I don't work to that deadline. I like to make
Christmas things in the summer,
to remind me that our hellish Tx. heat won't last forever. ;-P

Let the Festival begin!

Ragmop/Sandy- with a tote bag full of Trick-or-Treat candy:
I'm ready for all the holidays!