Old May 26th 07, 04:51 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Not Likely

Default Yay for good news!

"WoolyGooly" wrote in message
Some of you may recall that my son's occupational therapist and our
good friend had been placed on the regional heart transplant list.

She got "The Call" a little before 7pm last night, was in surgery
shortly after midnight.

We have no news as of right now but we're sure she's fine. We'll make
get-well cards this afternoon and drop them off at the CICU desk
tomorrow.

Hi Wooly,

Guess I wasn't around when you mentioned this before, but I am still happy
to ready that your friend/son's occupational therapist is being helped with
her health problem. I will say a prayer for her speedy recovery.

*hugs*
Gemini