Old January 11th 07, 01:48 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Susan Stonehill

Default McCall's Needlework & Crafts pattern Fall/Winter 65-66

Thanks very much. I really appreciate the effort!

Susie

On Tue, 09 Jan 2007 21:13:58 GMT, "Macaroni"
wrote:

"Susan Stonehill" wrote in message
.. .
Hi Everyone,

My sister was looking over a patter from the McCalls Needlework &
Crafts magazine from the Fall/Winter 1965-66 issue. It's for an aran
Isles sweater for a child. The picture is on P.49 and the Directions
start on page 98. She has those, but for some reason her issue is
missing Page 102 - which has the end of the pattern. My subscription
started a couple of years after hers, so I'm no help. If anyone has
the magazine out there and can scan or send a copy of the page, it
would be very appreciated. Failing that, if anyone has any ideas on
how to track it down, that too would be good.

Susie

My library has a lot of old McCall's Needlework & Crafts magazines. I will
look for this issue when I go there sometime this week.