Old October 18th 04, 12:48 AM
Tami

Default Wanted 9 inch knitted or crocheted squares

Hi,

I am seeking help. A group of us who support the Galilee Primary School
(www.galileeschool.org) a school in the slums of Nairobi, Kenya, would
like to provide the students with a personal blanket that has been knitted
or crochet. All of the students at this school live in serve poverty and
many depend on the school for their only meal of the day.

Our fist goal is to provide the 30 children who are housed at Holly House,
group home associated with the school, and eventually more students as time
goes on.

We are seeking 9 inch squares that have been knitted or crocheted, any color
or pattern, any type of washable yarn..

Hats, scarves or mittens are also welcomed.

They can be mailed to:

T. Folks

5449 H Lake Margaret Dr.

Orlando, Fl 32812

Please include your name, address or email, so as we get pictures of the
kids receiving their blankets I can send one to you.

I am not good at checking the boards, if you have any questions please email
me.

Thank you,

Tami