Old January 9th 04, 04:04 PM
Don T

"lgreene" wrote in message
If you can't agree on a fee, let me know. My nephew lives in SF and would
be happy to do it for you fee free. For heaven's sake...walk past the

man,
throw the money at him, put in a box in a padded envelope, put 3 stamps on
envelope, drop in mail box. Phew..handling "all that" is likely to cost a
fortune.

Hmmm. I knew that, sooner or later, someone would "tramp on his organ"
about Abrasha's offer without knowing even a trifle of knowledge about who
Abrasha is. That Abrasha would even make the offer to help a total unknown
speaks worlds about who he is, and then taking the trouble to detail the
reason he asks for a "mutual agreeable fee" speaks even better for his
character.

On the other hand your "trip" speaks quite a lot about who you are. I
suggest you read a lot and speak only a little until you have processed
enough information that your impulsive reaction might be modified by the
reality. Your first sentence notwithstanding, the rest of your missive is a
mistake.

--
Don Thompson

"The bravest are surely those who have the clearest vision of what is before
them, glory and danger alike, and notwithstanding go out to meet it."-
Thucydides

"Men are never really willing to die except for the sake of Freedom:
Therefore they do not believe in dying completely."-
Albert Camus