Old October 20th 05, 05:40 PM
Roberta Zollner

Default OT Is this another difference?

I've been using "twenty- oh-five" etc.all along, butcan't say I've
influenced many people.
Roberta in D

"Julia Altshuler" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
I've never heard it before. I hear 3,200 pronounced as thirty-two hundred
instead three thousand, two hundred all the time, but when it is that nice
round figure, I always hear three thousand.

I'm wondering when the switch will take place with the date. We went from
1999 which was pronounced "nineteen ninety nine" to "the year two
thousand." Now we're at "two thousand five." But I want it to become
"twenty ten" instead of "two thouand ten."

--Lia