Old January 18th 05, 01:55 AM
Polly Esther

This may be just as impossible as herding cats - but could we get back to
the question? She asked how long it took before the flannel quit shedding.
I've seen some very cuddly, soft, lovely raggedy flannel quilts. It just was
not meant to be with mine. It has been just a few weeks since I lost the
flannel battle and no one here stepped forward with surefire successful
guidance. Polly

"georg" wrote in message
news
Violet "F'loonslayer" Volfie wrote:

"Anne" wrote in message

Gentle reminder: this is an international group and some folks speak
Brit English :-P

Read on -- I remembered when I saw my own subject line.

Giselle

She is stating in a very subtle way, I think, that since the majority of
the group is in the over 40 crowd, the general preference of the group
is try not to put anything out there that you won't mind yer mum reading.

My mum wouldn't understand the reference and would have to ask my da.
Same woman who did not understand why my birthday was so funny. (1/4/69)

A certain amout of "in yer faceness" is welcome and fresh, and I
personally love your enthusiasm. However, you are on the edge of
offending some of those with more delicate sensibilities, so be wary.
You may offend without meaning to. I think that if you do, anyone who
finds offense can always make a filter.

I have seen and personally said worse here though, and I've braved flame
groups myself. Feel free to email me for more clarification, or if you
would like to take me to task for this post.

-georg