Old August 19th 11, 04:30 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Polly Esther[_5_]

Default embroidery machine

In my humble opinion - which isn't humble at all since I am comfortable with
many brands of sewing machine and several sergers - the Brother has been the
most hostile and incomprehensible embroidery machine I ever conquered.
The manual begins with how to augment the ribbon. Who the heck needs to
do that? The icons are meaningless - there's this sort of bow and arrow
thing that means choose a pattern from the thumb drive.
We don't all have dealers and must survive the hard way. Angel, do see
if there is a shop that is willing to at least give you a private lesson.
It may be pricey but worth it. There are some nice folks in Baton Rouge
LA - Allbrands - that may offer some help. Try not to wander off into
available designs there until you see if they have a video that will get you
going. Polly

angel3 wrote:

i purchased a brother PE 700 it included a manual,
however i feel it is very complicated to understand. Can
i purchase a video class online to help?