Old July 12th 08, 09:37 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Puttsy

Default Granny's Quilt

The only thing I have from my great- grandmother is a Crazy Quilt. It is
kind of tattered and worn, but I get tears when I look at the beautiful
embroidery stitches. And I have a grandmothers flower garden from my
grandmother and a pink depression glass bowl.
Patsy
El Dorado Hills, CA.

"Leslie & The Furbabies in MO." wrote in message
Oh, Sunny! What a treasure. I have nothing from my granny except a
pretty pink glass bowl. She left me a very modest amount of money- I used
it to build a small greenhouse next to my garden- but I sold that home
and property long ago, so I don't even have that. You are so fortunate to
have all these wonderful memories in the form of a quilt top!

Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.