Old June 28th 08, 09:38 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Pogonip[_2_]

Default Academic research

Sew Boyz wrote:
Sew Boyz had written this in response to
http://www.sewgirls.com/textiles/Re-...arch-3768-.htm :

Pogonip wrote:

sew boyz wrote:
harumph! like boys don't sew!

---sb---

Harumph! to you, too! If you'll look around, you'll see several men

who
post regularly to this N.G. because they do anywhere from a little to a

lot of sewing. We make no assumptions here - what sewgirls
does....well....I have no idea since I've never looked at their site.

I think perhaps you missed my point...my sewgirls.com sign-on name was
chosen to disparage sewGIRLS' sexism , ergo Sew BOYZ.

Get it?

---sb---
(a guy who sews)

I comprehend your post, but I do not "get it."
--
Joanne
stitches @ singerlady.reno.nv.us.earth.milky-way.com