Old June 28th 08, 01:00 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Sew Boyz

Default Academic research

sew boyz had written this in response to
http://www.sewgirls.com/textiles/Re-...arch-3762-.htm :

Pogonip wrote:

sew boyz wrote:
My apologies, I didn't realize you were not an English speaker.
Had you
posted from your own ISP ) instead of
google-groups-gmail it
might have alerted me to your location.

sb

Excuse me, but SB, you are posting through a web-based access yourself!

What's the difference between Google.com and sewgirls.com other
than
that Google offers a lot more?

well, google mail or google groups would not have made quite the same
impact when i spoofed "sewgirls" for my sign-on name. :P

harumph! like boys don't sew!

---sb---

Delivered via http://www.sewgirls.com/
Sewing Community of the Net
rec.crafts.textiles.sewing - 3542 messages and counting!