Old December 13th 07, 02:17 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Diana

Default Glove pattern request (was Subversiv syslöjd rides again!)

"enigma" wrote in message
. ..
"Diana" wrote in

...and my daughter has Reynauds. Her gloves have to fit
well but absolutely not be too tight, be of wool or other
natural fiber (synthetic yarn gloves can actually be colder
than bare fingers!) and she needs lots of 'em. I need a
pattern that will work with yarn of all sizes.

the Knitter's Handy Book of Patterns by Ann Budd has a glove
pattern, any size, any yarn,any gauge. i use it all the time
for my open finger gloves
lee

Thank you, Lee.

I looked it up on Amazon...and bought it. I'll let you know in a few days
how much I love it!